24th June 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in SRCC after scoring 90% marks in Bihar Board

can i get the admission in srcc ? i have scored 90% marks in bihar board

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 67.4% marks in 12th Bihar Board in Science Stream?
  3. Can I get admission in SRCC college? I have 85% marks in 12th from Ajmer board
  4. Will I get admission in SRCC in economic honors after scoring 93.75% in best 4 subjects in 12th board in science
  5. Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 67.4% marks in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges in which I can get after scoring 60% in 12th Bihar Board and 37 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Minimum marks required in 12th Bihar Board exam for admission in DU?
  8. How to take admission in 12th in Bihar board? Can I take admission directly in 12th in Bihar Board on the basis of marks card and TC of 11th of Karnataka board?
  9. Is there any way to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 56% in 10th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  11. Admission in NIT for a SC candidate who has scored 45 marks in JEE Mains and 69% in 12th Bihar Board?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Com course in SRCC after scoring 93% in best four in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible for admission in B.Com hons at SRCC? I have passed 12th with PCM
  14. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  15. Can I apply for economic hons? How to get admission in SRCC
  16. What is the least percentage required for admission in SRCC from UP board?
  17. Is it possible to give 12th board exam from Bihar Board
  18. How can I get admission in SRCC after scoring 80-90% in 4 subjects in class 12th
30th August 2015, 11:59 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in SRCC after scoring 90% marks in Bihar Board

No, admission in the SRCC under the university of Delhi is not possible with the 90% aggregate in the bihar board examination. The college is among the best college of the university of Delhi.

The admission procedure is same for all the other colleges of the university. The admission is on the basis of the board aggregate but there are few % of relaxation on the board aggregate for the reserved category candidates and even for the sports quota.

So if you fulfill the above category there may be few % of chance to get the admission in the SRCC. But do not get harassed if missed in getting the admission in SRCC all other colleges of the university are among the best colleges in India.

For more information about the cut off list and the admission procedure visit at the www.du.ac.in.
30th August 2015, 01:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

SRCC stands for the Sree Ram College of Commerce and it is the India's best college recognised with the Delhi University for the Commerce and the Economics.

Getting the admission in the college is itself a big achievement as the cut off are very high as it is near about the 97-98% and few percentage of relaxation for the reserved category candidates.

So it is not possible to get the admission in the SRCC with the 90% aggregate. But there is some chance of the admission in the colleges of the Delhi University in the hons. course.

The admission for the 2015-16 is closed so you are not eligible to get the admission in this year. for more information about the admission in the Delhi university visit at the www.du.ac.in.
31st July 2021, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

How many subject are counted in srcc for the % of 12
Best of five or best of four ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?