15th April 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Agriculture if completed 12th Science with Computer Application?

Hello everyone,
I have completed 12th Science with
Computer Application. I want to
take Agriculture honours in my B.Sc.
Kindly tell me I am eligible to get admission?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How should I study BSc Agriculture in AP after completing 12th in Maharashtra
  4. How to take admission in BSc agriculture after completing 12th?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) without 12th if completed 2 years Diploma in Agriculture course?
  6. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  7. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
  9. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  10. How to study in BSc Criminology after completing 12th in computer science? List of the colleges in Chennai
  11. Which course to take after completing 12th between B.Tech and BSc Computer Science?
  12. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  13. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  14. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  15. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%?
  16. Completed MCA after BSc in Computer Science Honors : Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Computer Science?
  17. How to study MSc Agriculture after completing BSc CS with 80%
  18. Which course to do after completing BSc Agriculture?
13th May 2015, 12:53 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Agriculture if completed 12th Science with Computer Application?

Yes definitely, you can get admission in the agriculture field. There is no hard and fast rule that if in 12th some student has the subject computers then he/she cannot take this Branch.

Don't worry about this at all.

Now, as well know that Agriculture is the most important sector and the backbone for the Indian Economy.Almost all rural India is totally dependent on agricultural employment and its allied activities like fisheries,poultry,animal husbandry and diary. As India is a primarily an agricultural country,its growth and development of Indian economy mainly depends on agriculture and its related growth so this branch has an enormous potential.

After such course you can be in areas/departments like-
# Government organizations
# Public sector organizations,
# Agribusiness firms,
# Food processing
# Retail industry,
# Research organizations and Laboratories,
# Banks and Financial corporations,
# Sales and Management,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?