31st March 2015, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech in NIT if scored 80 marks in Maths, 70 marks in Chemistry and 50 marks in Physics of JEE Main?

Friends,
If I get 80 marks in Maths, 70 marks in Chemistry
and 50 marks in Physics of JEE Main,
then can I get admission in NIT for B.Tech course?
Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?
  2. How much marks are required in B.Tech to enter into IIT?
  3. Which career and college is suitable for me according to my 12th marks?
  4. Which college should I choose after scoring 33 marks in Maths, 55 marks in Chemistry and 35 marks in Physics in 12th?
  5. Eligibility for aiims if I scored 58% marks in physics ,chemistry,biology and english? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Zoology? I have scored 75.4% marks in 12th
  7. What should I do after failing in 12th? Is my career over?
  8. Can I get NIT college with mechanical branch after scoring 33 marks in maths, 51 marks in physics and 57 marks in chemistry
  9. How to take admission in DU for BSc Hons with Physics?
  10. Last 5 years MHT CET Engineering solved question papers
  11. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  12. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  13. Am I eligible for IIT and AIEEE after scoring 47 marks in Maths, 74 marks in Chemistry and 80 marks in Physics?
  14. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  15. Can I do CS course after doing BSc in PCM?
  16. Which are the best colleges for MSc in Physics? I have scored 78% marks in BSc
  17. Which subject should I take in BSc after passing 12th?
  18. Can my daughter enroll in bio genetic engineering after clearing 12th science?
7th May 2016, 06:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech in NIT if scored 80 marks in Maths, 70 marks in Chemistry and 50 marks in Physics of JEE Main?

NIT stands for National Institute of Technology and as the name suggests these are the institutes well known for providing quality education in technical courses i.e; B.Tech / B.E. .

To get admission in the NIT, one needs to clear the first stage of JEE i.e; JEE Mains and having managed 80 marks in the Mathematics, 70 marks in Chemistry and 50 marks in Physics i.e; overall 200 marks in 360 marks you are having good chance on getting a seat in the top NIT with top trade as the cutoffs for the eligibility for admission in NIT lies just over 100 marks which is much less than your actual marks.

But, having secured this much marks in the JEE Main you must have secured good aggregate in your Class 12th board examinations too as the weightage of same in overall merit list is also of 40%.

For more details about the counselling and admission procedure you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
29th January 2023, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech in NIT if scored 80 marks in Maths, 70 marks in Chemistry and 50 marks in Physics of JEE Main?

Negative marks in any subject the alse seat expected
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?