9th May 2013, 03:10 PM
vishnupriyasekar1996@gmai

Can I get admission in Veterinary college?

sir now i have got very low marks and my cut off s also low and by tis situation can I get admissions in vertinary colleges and could I have a good future

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in a good veterinary college in India?
  2. How can I get admission in Veterinary Sciences in Hyderabad or College of Veterinary Science, Angrau, Tirupati?
  3. Which are the veterinary colleges in South India?
  4. Distance education university in Madhurai for B.Tech, BVSc distance course?
  5. How to get admission in veterinary college?
  6. Information for admission in Rajasthan University of Veterinary Science
  7. Will I get admission in Vepery Veterinary college after scoring 195 cutoff?
  8. How to get admission in Veterinary department B.V.S.C? How many seats are there for females in PMT exam? Procedure for admission?
  9. How to get admission in top 10 Veterinary College in India? How to get the forms? What is the scope of veterinary Science in India?
  10. How can I get admission in veterinary college, Agartala
  11. List of best colleges in India for PG Veterinary Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Top veterinary colleges in India for doing PG in Veterinary Surgery
  13. How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. How to get veterinary college after scoring 195.5 in HSC exam?
  15. How difficult is it to get admission in Bombay Veterinary college through AIPVT?
  16. What is the donation or capital fees for admission in private veterinary college in AP?
  17. Which is the best veterinary college in India? How much marks should I secure in 12th to get placed in top most veterinary college of India?
  18. List of Veterinary colleges offering admission without AIPVT with scholarship? -- [New]
28th May 2016, 09:30 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Veterinary college?

As per my knowledge NO you are not eligible to get admission in Veterinary college with low marks and cut off.

The name of best college for you in which you can try to get admission as given below:::::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  1. Maharaja Manindra Chandra College, Kolkata
  2. Malda College, Malda
  3. Maulana Azad College, Kolkata
  4. Narasingha Dutta College, Kolkata
  5. Netaji Nagar College, Kolkata
  6. Prafulla Chandra College, Kolkata
  7. Presidency College, Kolkata
  8. Chittaranjan College, Kolkata
  9. City College North, Kolkata
  10. Goenka College of Commerce & Business Administration, Kolkata
  11. Gokhale Memorial Girls' College, Kolkata
  12. Gurudas College, Kolkata
  13. Heramba Chandra College, Kolkata
  14. Jogamaya Devi College, Kolkata
  15. Behala College, Kolkata
  16. Bethune College, Kolkata
  17. Bidhannagar College, Kolkata
30th May 2017, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Veterinary college?

Sir I am ST category candidate and I got 52 % in 12th sci in PCB can I got admission in veterinary college and how many fees for ST category candidate... and sir I pass out was 2014 if I get admission will required gap certificate please reply me sir... thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?