3rd July 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any seat after scoring 34572 rank in EAMCET with 51 marks?

i have got 34572 rank in eamcet with 51 marks belongs to bc_e then i can get the seat?

5th November 2012, 03:50 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get any seat after scoring 34572 rank in EAMCET with 51 marks?

I would like to inform you that qualifying entrance examination opens the door for getting admission in colleges. Hence with a rank of 34572 in EAM CET 2011, you are certainly eligible to apply for admission in engineering colleges.

However, you must remember that your higher secondary aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned that!
There are different branches - civil, mechanical, chemical, computer science and electronics, electrical, aeronautical, information technology, leather, print engineering etc. You haven't mentioned that you want to take admission in which branch/discipline of engineering. I would like to inform you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the branches of engineering courses.

In the absence of your academic qualification (grades/percentage), name of the degree course and the branch/discipline, you want to take admission in, it is not even possible to say for which college/university you are eligible for.

Kindly provide the full academic details and choice of degree course the branch/discipline you want to take admission in, to get the desired information. I would also like to inform you that almost all the colleges/universities have closed the admission for B.Tech programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?