27th May 2012, 09:12 PM
Amresh Ilango

Can I get B.E Metallurgical Engineering in PSG college of Technology in Coimbatore after scoring 192.5 cutoff?

hi
can i get B.E Metallurgical Engineering in PSG college of Technology in coimbatore for my cut off mark is 192.5 (BC communtity)

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193?
  2. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  3. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  4. What is the current updated list of Autonomous Institutions in Tamilnadu?
  5. Top colleges for MBA in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?
  7. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I have scored 98% in BIE
  8. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  9. Can I get a seat in Production Engineering in government college of Technology Coimbatore after scoring engineering cutoff of 192.5?
  10. Which are the colleges that are affiliated by Anna University? I wish to do MBA Airline and Airport management in Chennai
  11. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  12. List of colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech(ECE) course? Fee structure and the hostel facilities for ladies?
  13. List of Government and Private Colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured around 30 to 40 marks in GATE?
  14. List of top ten TANCET centers in Chennai for doing ME degree in ECE?
  15. Names and details of Anna University colleges for M.E in Tamilnadu?
  16. List of colleges in Chennai for a candidate who has scored 23.2 marks in TANCET-MBA?
  17. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu M.Tech Nanotechnology and B.Tech
  18. Can my daughter get in PSG College of Engineering for B.E Civil after scoring 196.5 marks(BC community)?
28th May 2012, 12:02 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get B.E Metallurgical Engineering in PSG college of Technology in Coimbatore after scoring 192.5 cutoff?

HAI......

P.S.G Tech ranks second in tamilnadu.,hence seats gets filled at the end of 200-198.5 cut off

cut off - P.S.G. College Of Technology- Coimbatore Dt

OC 196.50
BCM 194.50
BC 196.25
MBC 194.00
SCA 179.00
SC 166.75

all the best
8th July 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get B.E Metallurgical Engineering in PSG college of Technology in Coimbatore after scoring 192.5 cutoff?

Can i get the mechanical engineering . My cutoff mark is 199.25.

You will get normal fee?
11th May 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,
myson cutoff mark 45% can he get admission for B.E METALLURGICAL in your psg college of technology?
20th May 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Re: Can I get B.E Metallurgical Engineering in PSG college of Technology in Coimbatore after scoring 192.5 cutoff?

sir,
my son Basanth Raj mark is 70% until 5th semester in mechanical diploma.Now he is waiting for the result can he get admission for B.E METALLURGICAL in your psg college of technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?