25th July 2016, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Bachelor of Physiotherapy seat in any Government college with 80.05% in 12th being a Christian BC-C candidate?

I have completed my 12th with 80.05% marks. I am from Christian minority with the caste BC-C candidate. Can I get seat in Government college to join Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in any Government college with 66% in 12th PCB?
  2. Procedure of internship at AIIMS in Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Procedure to do it? -- [New]
  3. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy for 12th PCB candidate?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th candidate?
  5. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility of doing bachelors in Physiotherapy after 12th when dropped maths and taken Geography?
  7. What is the fee for Bachelor of Physiotherapy of KMCH College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?
  8. Complete details about BPT course? Its fee structure and duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any government college of Maharashtra?
  10. How to apply for correspondence courses after 2nd PUC science?
  11. Is Paediatrics available to study in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  12. Annual fee expenses of Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Dr. D.Y. Patil College?
  13. What is the fee structure for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course of both Government and Private colleges?
  14. Can I study MBBS after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  15. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  16. Will I be able to study M.Sc if pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  17. Is it necessary to secure 50% each in PCB of 12th for study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for Bachelor of Physiotherapy graduate?
26th July 2016, 01:00 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bachelor of Physiotherapy seat in any Government college with 80.05% in 12th being a Christian BC-C candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th with 80.05% marks. I am from Christian minority with the caste BC-C candidate. Can I get seat in Government college to join Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
Bachelor of physiotherapy is an undergraduate course which lasts for 4.5 years. It is an undergraduate course and the curriculum includes anatomy, physiology, pathology, pharmacology, psychology, medical and surgical conditions, biomechanics, kineseology, disability prevention, rehabilitation and other subjects. A combination of both theoretical and practical subjects will be present.

Eligibility:- To do this course you need to pass 10+2 or its equivalent with biology as the main subject from a recognized board.

The admission process varies from one college to the other. There are loads of colleges out there which gives direct admission. But if you want a good college with good placement record then you have to sit for the state level and national level entrance exams and score good marks in it.

Colleges offering Course Physiotherapy in India :-
  • Apollo College of Physiotherapy
  • Indian Institute of Health Education & Research
  • Institute of Physically Handicapped
  • Government Medical College
  • Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
  • Guru GobindIndraprastha University
  • KEM Hospital
  • City College of Physiotherapy
  • JSS College of Physiotherapy
Please Note: While choosing the college make sure it is IAP recognised.
8th April 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Bachelor of Physiotherapy seat in any Government college with 80.05% in 12th being a Christian BC-C candidate?

I have dropped 1 year for neet but now I want to get admission in jss collage for physiotherapy

Is there any exam which I would have to face
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?