13th November 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BAMS admission in any private college with 48% in 12th PCB? Procedure to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I am an ST student I got 48% in 12th Board exam with PCB group. Will I get admission in private Homeopathy college for BAMS course. If I get the what is the procedure to secure admission?

14th November 2019, 09:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BAMS admission in any private college with 48% in 12th PCB? Procedure to secure admission?

Admission in most of the colleges in medical course is conducted on the basis of NEET.

NEET is conducted by NTA. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB with minimum 50% aggregate with relaxation for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination and after qualifying in the examination will become eligible to get admission in the course.

To get detail about the admission procedure in private colleges visit at official website.
15th November 2019, 10:08 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BAMS admission in any private college with 48% in 12th PCB? Procedure to secure admission?

BAMS refers to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery and it is a professional undergraduate degree course.

Further, for getting admitted in any medical college across India whether government or private to pursue BAMS degree course, one is required to qualify NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) held by NTA.

Also, for appearing in NEET, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with PCB group with at least 50% marks in aggregate ( or 40% marks in aggregate ) in PCB group subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, belonging to ST category and having completed your Class 12th with PCB group combination with 48% marks, you are certainly eligible for getting admission in BAMS degree course in any private or government medical college but after qualifying NEET.

For details regarding NEET, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
15th November 2019, 12:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

BAMS stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery.

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for BAMS course is 12th passed from a recognized board with PCB subjects.

Minimum of 50% marks is required in 12th. Admission to BAMS course is done through NEET exam.
15th November 2019, 03:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in the NEET examination. Admission in most of the institutions in medical courses are conducted on the basis of NEET score.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB with minimum 50% aggregate. There is relaxation for SC/ST category.

So, you can appear in the examination and eligible to get admission in the various institutions. The admission in private colleges is also offered on the basis of 12th aggregate.So, visit the official website to get detail information.
24th November 2021, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I am not eligible for pcb but I got passing marks in neet. Can I get admission in bams private college without pcb?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?