2nd July 2021, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BCA admission after 12th biology?

Dear, sir/madam I am basically a 12th biology student can i can take BCA in any college to get my degree, will they will accept me
to take my admission?

4th July 2021, 11:03 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BCA admission after 12th biology?

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application. It is three year course from a recognised university.

The required eligibility to apply for the recruitment is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with PCM as main paper.

So, candidates with PCB are not eligible to appear in the examination to get admission.
4th July 2021, 04:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I get BCA admission after 12th biology?

Yes, you can get BCA admission after 12th biology.

You have completed 12th standard with the Bio -Science, so you are eligible for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

Education qualification:-

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably science stream with at least 50% marks with mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognised board.

Age limit:-

Your age should not be below 17 years.
4th July 2021, 10:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- YES, you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Computer Application course even after passing 12th with Biology stream.
Most of the colleges will allow you however, there are some colleges which admit only those students who have studied mathematics in their 12th.

Bachelor of Computer Application is three years undergraduate degree course in which students study about computers application in detail.

--- Top institutes to pursue BCA course

Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences Bangalore India

Satya Institute of media and Management Lucknow

India Indian Institute of Management and Commerce Hyderabad

Prestige Institute of Management and Research Indore India
5th July 2021, 04:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can go for BCA after your 12th with biology as a subject.
eligibility for BCA is most of the top universities is a pass with 50% aggregate marks in 10 + 2.
DC is designed to build programming skills for developing efficient and resource optimised software/website/cloud/mobile application. Integrate fundamentals for the basic mathematics, physics, management for applying analytical thinking.

After BCA you can work as:-
Programmer
Database administrator
Application developer
Web designer
Worked as an entrepreneur
Graphic designer
Business analyst
5th July 2021, 11:42 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° There are some colleges in which the eligibility criteria to pursue BCA course is 12th with mathematics as compulsory subject from recognised board and there are some colleges where all stream students are eligible to take admission.
Firstly decide that in which college you want to seek admission and then you have to download the prospectus of that particular college or university and study all the details very carefully along with qualification and age criteria and then decide if you are eligible or not.
You can also visit the colleges which offer BCA course to all stream students and their you can take admission.
Some of the reputed universities conduct entrance examination however, there are some colleges which give admission on the basis of merit.
6th July 2021, 06:22 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application. It is three year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper. In some of the institutions candidates passed 12th in any stream are eligible for admission.

So, you can visit the official website of institution to get detail information about the admission procedure.
7th July 2021, 12:38 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to pursue BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) course after successful completion of 12th Class with Biology subject.

Name of the course - Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)

>> Candidates must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with minimum of 50% marks.

>> There is no particular condition that, candidates must have done 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects in 12th Class.

>> There are many colleges offering this BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) course after completion of 12th Class.
7th July 2021, 07:16 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission for BCA after your 12th with biology as a subject. BCA is designed to build programing skills for developing efficient and resource optimized software/website/cloud/mobile applications. Integrate fundamentals from the basic mathematics, physics, management for applying analytical thinking.
10th July 2021, 02:41 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Yes, you can get BCA admission after 12th biology.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate must have passed class 12th or senior secondary with minimum 50% marks in total and also having Mathematics as a compulsory subject.

Candidates with a three year diploma from state board of technical education are also eligible to apply for admission.
26th August 2022, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Boylogy se admission b.c.amehojayega
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?