18th January 2019, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BSc admission in Calcutta University with 3.67 GPA in 12th Science?

Hello everyone, I have secured 3.67 GPA in 12th standard with Science stream. And also I have secured 5 GPA in 10th standard. I want to secure admission for BSc course in Calcutta University. So, can I get admission or not?

16th June 2020, 01:09 PM
debanjana_moni
Member+

Default Re: Can I get BSc admission in Calcutta University with 3.67 GPA in 12th Science?

calcutta university is a renowned university 92% and above generally secure admission in such colleges. so with this gpa its a bit difficult but hope for the best sometimes the competitions are low and cut off is hence reduced.
28th September 2020, 03:42 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get BSc admission in Calcutta University with 3.67 GPA in 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have secured 3.67 GPA in 12th standard with Science stream. And also I have secured 5 GPA in 10th standard. I want to secure admission for BSc course in Calcutta University. So, can I get admission or not?
There are very slim chances to get admission in reputed university like calcutta university with this grace marks.You need to score good marks in order to get a seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?