29th September 2020, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BSc(Nursing) admission after completing BA(English) Honours?

Can I take admission in BSc Nursing course? Even though I am studying BA with English Honours? I am currently studying in 3rd semester. After completing my Graduation, I want to take admission in BSc Nursing. Can I get admission or not?

30th September 2020, 09:09 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BSc(Nursing) admission after completing BA(English) Honours?

To pursue B.Sc. in Nursing degree course the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, if you hold the above mentioned educational qualification then you are certainly eligible to pursue B.Sc. in Nursing degree course even after completion of your B.A.(Hons.) in English degree course.
30th September 2020, 02:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BSc(Nursing) admission after completing BA(English) Honours?

The eligibility to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

So, if you possess the required educational qualification than eligible to get admission in 4 year B.Sc Nursing course.
30th September 2020, 03:44 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc Nursing is a four year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

So, candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear in the examination to get admission in B.Sc Nursing .
30th September 2020, 07:30 PM
jeet2porwal

If you have completed your HS with PCB combination with minimum score of 45% than only you are eligible to pursue BSc Nursing.

You can start BSc Nursing if you fulfill above criteria otherwise you are not eligible.
30th September 2020, 08:32 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

At a time , one can not travel in both the direction especially when it comes to two different path.
Either concentrate on nursing platform or BA course side.
For B.Sc nursing ,one must have PCB as main subjects with 50% in grade 12th without any backlog.
30th September 2020, 08:34 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

No,you can not do nursing.
For nursing in graduation one must have studied physics,chemistry,biology as main subjects with 50% in intermediate(medical field ).
1st October 2020, 05:12 PM
Vaisiri

Yes, you will definitely get admission into BSc(Nursing) only if you have completed your standard 11th and 12th in science stream. If your stream is Arts then you won't be able to get admission in BSc(nursing).
2nd October 2020, 01:24 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely get admission in B.Sc. in Nursing degree course after completion of your B.A. (Hons.) in English degree course provided you hold the minimum education required for B.Sc. in Nursing degree course which is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry,and Biology as main subjects or any other equivalent degree course.
27th December 2021, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Ofter completion of b. Sc nursing can i do B. A english
5th November 2022, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Is it good if I choose bsc nursing after BA english. Or is the pg courses of english will Good for getting jobs. What is your opinion??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?