30th November 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get caste certificate and what is the caste certificate validity?

Sir, I am staying in M.S. Sate since last 20 years & I belong to ST Category. Earlier I was staying M.P State. My sons born in 2000 and studying in M.S. State. How to get their caste certificate and what will be caste certificate validity in M.S. State?

12th June 2023, 09:03 AM
eduking

Default Re: Can I get caste certificate and what is the caste certificate validity?

For the caste certificate, you need to ensure that the caste is mentioned in the state list for reservation benefits. You will need a domicile certificate of the state where you are living. Caste certificates are issued in a prescribed format according to the requirements. Hence, different authorities will ask for a fresh certificate.

Older issued caste certificates are not valid because of the format issues. You can get such certificates from the nearby Tehsil with the help of Residence proof and domicile certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?