4th April 2015, 08:53 PM

Can I get defence direct entry in Army air force or navy after diploma+B.E?

Can I get the defence direct entry in army air force or navy after diploma+BE. Please send me the procedure and how I should prepair for that...

5th April 2015, 11:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get defence direct entry in Army air force or navy after diploma+B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9590599941 View Post
Can I get the defence direct entry in army air force or navy after diploma+BE. Please send me the procedure and how I should prepair for that...
You have completed BE degree so you are eligible for Indian Army and Indian Navy exam through CDS exam exam.

CDS stands for COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE

The educational qualification and age criteria for CDS exam is given below-

To enter the Indian Military Academy you need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Air Force Academy you need to get a B.Sc degree with physics or mathematics or a bachelor's degree in engineering/technology and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Naval Academy you need to have a B.E./B.Tech degree in engineering or technology or a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics and your age should be in between 19 to 22 years.

To enter the Officer's Training Academy you need to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 25 years.
5th April 2015, 11:07 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get defence direct entry in Army air force or navy after diploma+B.E?

Yes, there are direct entry schemes for Army and Indian Navy. It is called University Entry Scheme.

You can apply for the UES in final year of bachelor's degree for Army and Indian Navy. The online application for Army is done at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and for Indian Navy it is www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.

There are two entrance exams also, you can appear for them and crack to get into these sectors:

1. Combined Defense Academy exam.

2. Air Force Common Admission Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?