1st August 2019, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct 2nd or 3rd year admission in MBBS after completion of BAMS?

I am 24 years old and I have completed my Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). Now, I want to do MBBS. Will I get direct 2nd or 3rd year admission in MBBS based on my BAMS? And, do I need to write any medical entrance exam even after BAMS?

4th August 2019, 10:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct 2nd or 3rd year admission in MBBS after completion of BAMS?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery. It is five year course from a recognised university.

To get the admission in the course, candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET.

NEET is conducted by NTA.

There is no lateral entry in the MBBS course for candidates who have passed BAMS or any other course. So, you have to write and qualify in NEET to get admission in MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?