23rd August 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in CS intermediate after doing M.Com in finance and pursuing MBA as well as LLB?

Can i have direct admission CS Intermediate, I have done M.Com in finance & doing MBA as well as LLB . So could you tell me the procedure how to take admission & is there any exemption for post graduate people who interested to do CS.

29th March 2012, 02:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in CS intermediate after doing M.Com in finance and pursuing MBA as well as LLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i have direct admission CS Intermediate, I have done M.Com in finance & doing MBA as well as LLB . So could you tell me the procedure how to take admission & is there any exemption for post graduate people who interested to do CS.
Candidate holding a bachelors or any other higher degree is eligible to get complete exemption from the first stage of the Company Secretary course, known as the Foundation Program. Such candidates are eligible to directly enroll for the Executive Program.
The Company Secretary course is offered by Institute of Company Secretaries of India through distance mode.
The Course, apart from the programs mentioned above, comprise of Professional Program and Management Training. The duration of the management training is 15 months.

In order to take admission, one must contact the nearest ICSI Regional Council.

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
17th May 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in CS intermediate after doing M.Com in finance and pursuing MBA as well as LLB?

what can i do after doing 12th class?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?