5th September 2020, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan after enrolling for the BCom Honours course?

Hello everyone, I want to get an education loan for my BCom Honours course. I have already enrolled for this course. So, can I get an education loan now? Please tell me about this as soon as possible.

10th September 2020, 12:11 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan after enrolling for the BCom Honours course?

If you are pursuing higher studies then cn apply for Student loan online in India with Bank like SBI,HDFC,PNB,ICICI..But you need to tally interest rate and terms and norms.
One must be having secured an admission into a college/university recognised by a competent authority in India or abroad.You need to submit xero documents like address proof,I'd proof,college admission form with fee details,previous year mark list along with bonafide certificate..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?