1st August 2011, 12:13 AM
Ajay Pandit

Can I get good job after completing 12th with 50%?

I HAVE PASSED MY 12th CLASS WITH 50% CAN I GET JOB ? i am not interested to further studies.

1st August 2011, 10:35 AM
venu.linesensorarray

Default Re: Can I get good job after completing 12th with 50%?

Ajay,

Just a 12th pass certification on your resume is too less, especially with 50%. You need to do at least a graduate degree or a diploma to manage a decent job.

However, should you still not choose to study further, the jobs on offer to you would depend on your skills. If you are fluent in English, call centres offer a decent salary. You can try out apprenticeship in stores or shops which can later on lead to jobs, but getting formal job offers for a 12th pass only is a little difficult.

If you have other skills like photography or creative writing, you might consider taking up freelance work. Many websites like www.freelancer.com offer that.

Cheers,
1st August 2011, 11:01 AM
SuyashKumar

Thumbs up Re: Can I get good job after completing 12th with 50%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajay Pandit View Post
I HAVE PASSED MY 12th CLASS WITH 50% CAN I GET JOB ? i am not interested to further studies.
HELLO.......
How can anybody help you because you don't tell us that in which stream you had passed your 12th examination. But after 12th you have some difficulty to get job because now a days in many working places graduation is must needed for every candidate who wants to do job. You are not interested to do more study.

So my suggestion to you that you should try for BANK PO EXAMS because now a days in many banks lots of vacancies are there. Such banks are SBI, UBI, BANK OF BARODA, ALLAHABAD BANK, AXIS BANK.

For this examination you have age eligibility of 18 yrs or above than 18 yrs and you have passed your 12 examination with 50% aggregate marks.

SO ALL THE BEST..........
1st August 2011, 11:08 AM
shreesha1993

ya u can.......but if u dont want to study further means do some softer course based on dat u may get good jobs....good luck.......
1st August 2011, 02:21 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: Can I get good job after completing 12th with 50%?

You can apply for the bank jobs like clerk and for Indian Air force, Army and Navy after the
completion of your 10+2.
You can apply for the National defence academy examination after the 10+2. This examination
is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. To apply for this examination you need the following
eligibility criteria.

Education Qualification
For the National defence academy examination a candidate should be 10+2 pass.
Those appeared in the 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.

Age Limit
Candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

You can also apply for the clerical examination. For this examination a candidate should be
10+2 pass and their age should not be less then 18years and more then 30 years.
1st August 2011, 03:41 PM
javaraj5

no . . . You wont get a decent job after 12th you should study further if you are finding study difficult then go for some easy ones . . If you dont have no time to attend colleges then try correspondence course but atleast complete your graduation if you have financial problem them opt for bank loans they are easily available to students all the best dont give up keep trying
1st August 2011, 04:57 PM
rupesh1982

you did not mention your stream(science/arts/commerce).yes you can get job in government sector like ticket collector, train clerck,commercial clerck in railway,and most of clercial job in government sector.oppurtunity increase as you are fom science stream.
1st August 2011, 05:20 PM
sanjeev26

Yes you can get a decent job after class 12th. but you will miss the opportunity to get higher position job. you can also try bank jobs.
1st August 2011, 05:21 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

yes you can do job after 12th but not the professional job you will do you can got.
1st August 2011, 05:56 PM
sameera khan

Smile Re: Can I get good job after completing 12th with 50%?

Quote:
ya sure you have nice career in call center or any insurence company as an sales executive or marketing executive,house keeping supervisor still many more to get it depends upon ur communication skill
1st August 2011, 10:47 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Yes you can get a job but we can’t say that you will get a good job after your 12th class because job don’t depend only on the marks obtained by a student but it depend on the communication skills, all eligibility criteria, attitude, talent, personality and also depend on the job for which you are applying.
1st September 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir please guide me....because of my family problem i am searching for job because i can not study further.....my 10th score is 77 percent and 12th is 64 percent.....plzzz tell me that as per my score 'can i apply for banking exam?'
2nd September 2011, 01:48 AM
mahireddy91
Junior Member+

yes...but you have to struggle a little.you can apply for bank exams after your 10+2 if you think the banks are not interesting to you then it's better to be self employed, it means that first you join in any stores or in any banks then you may know the field you interested in and make sure that you can withstand for any difficulties and start your own business in any means ,after if you think by putting effort into your own business is better then stop working under others.... at last what i wish to say is that be as an employer rather than an employee.........so get self employed.....first earn money for that by working in stores or as you wish then that will lead you to succeed in your life don't worry trust in you you will be the ultimate winner................

ALL THE BEST....
15th September 2011, 01:37 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:

If you are not interestd to go for further studies and you have interest to do a job then you can get a job after graduation.
Your question is not clear for me because you dont give me the information about your education.
I want to give the information that there is so many jobs are present if you completed your engineeirng.So nothing to worry about your future.
you can get job in any company but only one disadvantage is you are not eligible for mnc companies because there is some requirments and some basic criteria related to percentage.
You should have 60% above in 12th.So you are not eligible for this but you have also many other options.
So you should apply for a job first.

All the best.
15th September 2011, 08:45 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
You have not mentioned about your background.
50% marks seems to be an average marks.
Although you can not apply for the CMM level5 companies.
But there are several other CMM level3 or 4 companies in which you can easily apply.
All the best.
Have a great future.
6th February 2012, 10:14 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
After 12th you can join:-
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> RAILWAYS
> BANK
etc

GOOD LUCK!
2nd March 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have 58% in 12th and 58% in
grduation . Can i eligible fore sbi bank p.o. Exam.
23rd August 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th exam with 51.25%(arts). I'm not interested further studies. So can i deserve any privet or govt. Job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?