13th July 2016, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Government job after completing B.Sc?

Hello Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc. I want to know that can I get a Government job after completing B.Sc? Is it possible? Please let me know.

16th July 2016, 04:18 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Government job after completing B.Sc?

You should have mentioned your field in which you have completed your Bsc so that you could have got a more specific answer.

Nevertheless, now we can give you a general idea about the opportunities after Bsc.

See, the opportunities are many-
1) You can apply for the various administrative jobs of the government like clerks assailants.

2) You can prepare for CGL exam and can get a chance to be a Group B officer in various departments of government.

3) You can prepare for IAS because its basic requirement is graduation only.

4)You an prepare for banks exams. I would suggest you this options if your subject in Bsc is Maths related.

5) There are also various research associates vacancies which come on regular basis for which Bsc candidates are required. But for this you need to choose only yours field's vacancy.

6) You can pursue Msc and become a professor later.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?