9th June 2012, 04:10 AM
khan.arif

Can I get a government job in food corporation of India after doing PGDM from Autonomous AICTE approved institute?

can i get a government job in Food Corporation of India after doing PGDM from an autonomous but AICTE approved Institute?????? plzzzz rply asap . . . . .

9th June 2012, 08:25 AM
hemant.pm2212

Default Re: Can I get a government job in food corporation of India after doing PGDM from Autonomous AICTE approved institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan.arif View Post
can i get a government job in Food Corporation of India after doing PGDM from an autonomous but AICTE approved Institute?????? plzzzz rply asap . . . . .

The AICTE is only a statutory body, which deals with co-ordinated development and proper planning of the technical education system in the country. All the Engineering, MBA and Pharmacy colleges are affiliated with the All India Council for Technical Education.
Normally, when AICTE approve PGDM course then they approve as equvalent to MBA course. They declear it through gazetted publication. Govt. job recuriment in management section you will find they want MBA or equvalent. It means PGDM with approved by AICTE as MBA can also apply.
I know many of my friends from Xavier Institute of social services(XISS), Ranchi have recently got selected in FCI. XISS offer PGDM approved by AICTE as MBA course.

I hope this will help you . best of luck.
9th June 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a government job in food corporation of India after doing PGDM from Autonomous AICTE approved institute?

Is Jaipur National University is approved by government of india,UGC AND AICTE?
8th August 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I have done msc molecular biology and biochemistry and bsc biotechnology...Can i get job in Food Corporation Of India??? if yes then pls tell about the procedure..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?