26th September 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Accounting field after doing MBA in finance? I have done diploma in Tally

I am MBA in Finance ,I have Diploma In Tally.ERP9,Certification in Taxation
I have done B.Com in Account Honours.Can I get job in accounting Field

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?
  2. How to get job in Accounting or Finance sector having low percentage?
  3. Difference between BBA and B.Com? Which is the best course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?
  5. Can I do any short term courses after finishing 12th commerce and 1st year B.Com?
  6. How to get a job in Railway? I have completed my B.Com and diploma in Accounting and finance
  7. Job oriented courses for student having knowledge of Accounting with Tally ERP9? Scholarship details?
  8. How can I get an opportunity after completing M.Com?
  9. Job after MBA (Finance), Company secretary, Business accountant course and Tally and MS office course from APTECH?
  10. Expected salary for MBA in Accounting and Finance candidate? Scope of MBA aspirant if studied through ICET, CAT and GMAT?
  11. How may I get a job in Railway? I've completed B.Com and diploma in accounting and finance from NIIT(Vasai)
  12. Accounting and Finance for Managers job question?
  13. How can I get good jobs after doing MBA in banking and finance and telecommunication? i have a good knowledge of computer and tally
  14. What kind of courses I can do along with 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  15. What are the opportunities available for me after doing MBA in finance?
  16. What can I do after completing commerce?
  17. What field should being weak in Accounting and Finance?
  18. How to do graduation course after 12th Commerce?
7th August 2014, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in Accounting field after doing MBA in finance? I have done diploma in Tally

I have just completed b.sc. now I wants and intrested in mba, so which faculty I should prefer finance or hr?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?