10th January 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job after 2 years of completing B.Tech with 2 supplies? Do I have to clear the supplementary papers to get a good job?

Respected Sir, I had completed my Graduation with B.Tech with 2 supplies 2 years ago, Now I want to work and earn so I want to know can I get a job after 2 years of completing B.Tech with 2 supplies? Do I have to clear the supplies to get a good job? Please answer as soon as possible.

12th January 2017, 10:55 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job after 2 years of completing B.Tech with 2 supplies? Do I have to clear the supplementary papers to get a good job?

Yes, you can get a job after completion of your B.Tech course with 2 backlogs but, it is best to clear your backlogs of B.Tech course completely in order to get a better job. You need to have good subject knowledge to get a job with good salary package.

The main thing that is required to get a job at present is excellent communication skills with good subject knowledge. So, I suggest you to appear in supplementary examinations and clear your backlogs, so, that you can get a job and earn money.
13th January 2017, 05:44 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a job after 2 years of completing B.Tech with 2 supplies? Do I have to clear the supplementary papers to get a good job?

Yes without clearing your back logs your degree seems to be incomplete.
Make sure that you achieve at least 60% in total of B.tech , if not then go for improvement exams.
After completing course you can apply in various sector like
>> Electrical & Software sector like HCL, Hp, Infosys.
>> Leading power company like Gail, Coal India, BPCL
>> Telecom sector (technical department) like BSNL, MTNL, Airtel
>> Engineering department of Multi national companies and banks.

** You can even do M.tech or M.B.A if you want to study further and want to be in consistent reputed position of company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?