12th January 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Australia on the basis of diploma of mechanical?

can i get a job in autrelia on base deploma of mechanical,if yes tall one month earn ,in which scope tall me some compnys name

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in any company on the basis of my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Can I get a good job in India after completing diploma in Hotel Management from Australia? How much can I earn in India on the basis of this qualification?
  3. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
  4. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  5. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  6. Scope of government job on the basis of diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of institutes with full expense which offers Mechanical related courses in Canada, Australia and UK for a Document controller?
  8. Can I get job in IT after one year Diploma from Australia?
  9. What jobs are available on the basis of my diploma Mechanical Engineering Qualification? Details of jobs in industrial institutes in India?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  11. NDA is possible after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Which diploma or study is better if going to settle in Australia?
  13. Can I get any government job on the basis of Diploma in Architectural engineering?
  14. Can Indian get job in Australia after doing MS in Australia?
  15. Is it possible to get good job after completing Diploma in Mechanical? -- [New]
  16. What to do to get job in ONGC after Diploma in Mechanical?
  17. NDA after Diploma in Mechanical engineer?
  18. Available posts in MES and Railways for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?