14th October 2022, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in government school after BEd without MSc in biotechnology?

Can I get job in government school after bEd without MSc in biotechnology?

15th October 2022, 02:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in government school after BEd without MSc in biotechnology?

Yes, you can get a job as a government school teacher even without having a post-graduation degree because to become a government school teacher up to high school all that is required is a Graduation degree followed by B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) degree course.

In addition of holding the essential qualification, you are also required to qualify TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) such as CTET or State TETs for becoming a government school teacher.
15th October 2022, 06:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in government school after BEd without MSc in biotechnology?

To become teacher in government school the required common eligibility is that candidate must have passed CTET or TET.

Candidates with B.Ed qualification are eligible to apply for TGT and if possess master degree then eligible to get apply for PGT.

So, you can appear in the examination and qualify in it if want to become teacher at any stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?