15th May 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Indian railway after passing 12th with 62% marks in Science?

I am passed 12 with 62 % marks in science.
Can i get job in indian railway? And what i do for this?

16th November 2014, 12:18 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Indian railway after passing 12th with 62% marks in Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am passed 12 with 62 % marks in science.
Can i get job in indian railway? And what i do for this?
Yes, of course are eligible for Indian railway job after completing 12th standard. You can appear in SCRA that is Special Class Railway Apprentice exam.

Educational Qualification:
Applicants must have passed 12th standard with Mathematics as one of the main subjects and either Chemistry or Physics from recognized university.

Age Limit:
Applicants age must be between 17 years old and maximum 21 years and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students. 5 years for SC/ST category students and 3 years for OBC category students.

Selection:
Applicants will be selected based on the performance in, Written Exam, Physical Standard and Interview.

Contact Info:

Union Public Service Commission
UPSC,
Man Singh Road Area,
New Delhi,
Delhi 110069 ‎
India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?