30th September 2018, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in IT Sector if completed BTech course in 8 years?

Hello, I have secured 78% in both 10th and 12th. I have completed my 4 years BTech course in 8 years and scored 56.93% marks. So, my question is, is there any possibility to get job in IT Sector? Please help me to know about this asap.

6th October 2018, 09:43 AM
Subjectexpert

Default Re: Can I get job in IT Sector if completed BTech course in 8 years?

Yes, definitely you can get an IT job.

To get into a entry level IT job you need few skills

1) Basic Programming language .

2) Good Communication Skills

Major recruiters in Field of IT in INDIA are WIPRO, TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES, INFOSYS, ACCENTURE etc.

As you are a B.Tech you can easily get a job in this field.

Recruitment process is a general aptitude test along with interview. Prepare for it.

After selection ,These companies will train you further in IT skills during training period

You may apply directly to the company, After which they will call you for a test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?