5th October 2011, 12:12 AM
bsgirikumar

Can I get Jobs in IT companies after completion of M.Sc in Food Technology?

Good Evening Sir,

I am b.s.giri kumar, have completed M.Sc-Food Technology course. Sir I interested to very much work in IT (software) comapnies. So is there any chance to goto IT secotrs and then it is possible to goto IT fields, then tell me the suggestions, which type of course we are do? sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies which offer jobs in Food Technology?
  2. What to do after MSc microbial food technology?
  3. Can I get Jobs in IT companies after completion of M.Sc in Food Technology?
  4. Job opportunities after completion of M.Sc Food Chemistry and Food Technology?
  5. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
  6. M.Sc in Food Technology is possible after B.Sc in Nutrition & Food Technology? What are career opportunities after that?
  7. Best colleges for Microbiology and Food technology? Which course is best in M.Sc between Microbiology and Food technology?
  8. Which are the colleges offering MSc food technology? Can I still enter into the field of food technology as my career?
  9. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  10. Which companies I can get jobs and What type of jobs I get after B.Tech in Food Technology?
  11. What kind of Government Jobs are available for me after completing B.Tech(Food Technology)?
  12. Jobs after b.tech in food technology? What to do after b.tech in food technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Higher Studies in Nutrition after Post Graduation in clinical nutrition?
  14. What sort of jobs i can do after completing B.Tech in Food Tecnology?
  15. Scope of M.Sc. degree with food science and processing specialization in government jobs?
  16. How to do MSc Food Technology? What is the syllabus of the entrance?
  17. What are the colleges ofering MSc food technology?
  18. What should be the process followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Food Science? -- [New]
5th October 2011, 10:48 AM
kinika

Default Re: Can I get Jobs in IT companies after completion of M.Sc in Food Technology?

yes obviously you can get a job in it company if you fulfill the basic requirements of the company
you should have a command on any language and your basics related to the language must be clear you can get a good placement
5th October 2011, 06:44 PM
bsgirikumar

Thumbs up Re: Can I get Jobs in IT companies after completion of M.Sc in Food Technology?

[QUOTE=bsgirikumar;1238172]Good Evening Sir,

I am b.s.giri kumar, have completed M.Sc-Food Technology course. Sir I interested to very much work in IT (software) comapnies.
So is there any chance to goto IT secotrs and then it is possible to goto IT fields, then tell me the suggestions, which type of course we are do? sir
6th April 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Jobs in IT companies after completion of M.Sc in Food Technology?

sir i completed b.tech with stream IT i want do m.tech after completion 1 year while studing 2 nd year i want to go foreign is there any chance to go like that ?
20th August 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir! now i m doing B.sc in food science and technogy, after B.sc i want to job. can i get job? Please tell me about salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?