18th March 2016, 01:34 PM
nikhat1234

Can I get Lecturer post after MCA or is it necessary to do M.Phil or NET?

Respected, I have completed my mca from ignou in 2010 and i am of age 44 no previous experience can i get a lecturer post or is it necessary to do mphil or net.

17th November 2016, 12:17 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Lecturer post after MCA or is it necessary to do M.Phil or NET?

If you want to do a lecturer job in government college then you have to qualify in UGC NET exam. Without qualifying in this exam you will not be eligible for the post of a lecturer. Thanks
20th November 2016, 10:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Lecturer post after MCA or is it necessary to do M.Phil or NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhat1234 View Post
Respected, I have completed my mca from ignou in 2010 and i am of age 44 no previous experience can i get a lecturer post or is it necessary to do mphil or net.
You have completed MCA course, so you are not eligible for lecturer post.

Only those candidates who have completed Ph.D course or UGC NET or SET exam are eligible for lecturer post in any government college.

Your age should be below 45 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?