26th January 2019, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MBBS admission through TS-EAMCET?

Hello everyone, I am promoted to 12th standard. I am studying with Science stream. I want to do MBBS and also planning to give EAMCET of Telangana. So, I would like to know that through EAMCET I can get MBBS admission or not?

3rd February 2019, 11:53 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MBBS admission through TS-EAMCET?

Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS-EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad. TS EAMCET is a state level entrance exam to get admission in the engineering/agriculture/medical courses at various colleges/ universities in the State of Telangana. Courses offered through TS-EAMCET is BTech, BPharm, PharmD, BSc, BVSc etc. So there is no chance to get MBBS admission through TS-EAMCET.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th February 2019 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Remove *
4th February 2019, 06:35 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get MBBS admission through TS-EAMCET?

Since, 2016 MBBS admissions to any medical college across India (except AIIMS and JIPMER for which their respective admission test is conducted separately) is done through a common national level medical entrance examination NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) held once every year.

So, you do not need to be worried about appearing in the Telangana EAMCET for pursuing MBBS degree course from a medical college in Telangana as admission will be based on the performance in NEET only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?