18th April 2013, 03:50 PM
lkjhfdd45ser

Can I get medical seat in private college by writing NEET?

i have completed 10th can i get a medical seat in private college by writing Neet?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in government medical college Amritsar after scoring 259 in NEET
  2. Can I get a seat in government medical college after scoring 425 in NEET?
  3. How much marks should I score to get a seat in government medical college in NEET?
  4. Can I get a seat in government medical college through NEET? I have scored 11205
  5. How to get admission in private college through NEET rank? I have scored 63.88%
  6. Will I get a free seat or paid seat in private medical college of Tamilnadu after scoring 193.5 medical cutoff?
  7. Can I get a medical seat in private medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring 194.5 medical cutoff
  8. Can I get a seat in private medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring 195.75 medical cutoff
  9. How much marks are needed in NEET to get a free seat in medical college? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
  11. Will I get a seat in MBBS or BDS after scoring 1682 rank in NEET
  12. Will I get a seat in MBBS or BDS after scoring 1682 rank in NEET
  13. Can I get admission in any government or private Medical college under Rs. 50,000 annual fee if secured 12322 UG rank in NEET? -- [New]
  14. Best CBSE schools and IIT JEE coaching centres?
  15. How many marks should I score in NEET to get free seat in Government Medical Colleges?
  16. Can I get private college through NEET after scoring 47% in NEET UG?
  17. How to get admission in private college through NEET? I have scored 154141 rank in NEET
  18. Donation and fee structure of medical seat in Pondicherry Medical College and Bangalore Private Medical College?
6th May 2013, 10:04 PM
deepa...

Default Re: Can I get medical seat in private college by writing NEET?

hi..
there is an eligiblity for attending neet examination.
that is,
1)the candidate applying for neet examination should complete 17 years on or before december 31st...there is even an upper age limit for the same,that is should not be more than 25 years..SC/ST and backward castes have a relaxation of 5 years.
2)even if you are eligible by age catogery,you should complete 10+2 or 10+3,or any other equivalent examinations with biology as a subject.
so,i am sorry to tell you that you cannot apply for neet just after completing your 10th.
9th June 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a free mEdical seat in Pondichery indira ghandi institute of Medical sciences my My overall Rank is 316 and category rank is 131 for Puducherry.
Achala
18th July 2013, 11:36 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkjhfdd45ser View Post
i have completed 10th can i get a medical seat in private college by writing Neet?
Firstly to write NEET you need to be a higher secondary passed out candidate and secondly, by giving NEET exam not only can you seek admission in private but in government medical colleges as well.

If you are seeking admission to MBBS/BDS or MD courses then NEET is the exam for you. The full form of NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET has basically came as a replacement for AIPMT.

This exam will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) board. The exam will be conducted online and this year the exam took place in the month of May. With the NEET All India Rank you can seek for admission in medical colleges all over India and with the State rank in colleges in your state from where you belong.

NEET Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You need to pass class 12 board exam with not less than 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology/biotechnology taken together.
  • You need to pass separately in physics, chemistry and biology/biotechnology.
  • You also need to guarantee pass marks in English at 10+1 level.
  • Final year students who are about to sit for their qualifying exam or waiting for the results to come out can also sit for this exam.
  • The minimum age limit for appearing for this exam is 17 years.
NEET Exam Pattern:-

Questions will come from the following sections:-
  1. Physics- 45 Questions
  2. Chemistry- 45 Questions
  3. Botany- 45 Questions
  4. Zoology- 45 Questions
NEET Coaching Institutes in India:-
  1. Narayana Group of Educational Institutions
  2. Career Point
  3. Aakash Institute
  4. ALLEN Career Institute
  5. Daswani Classes Ltd
Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?