7th July 2018, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MSc admission in any other affiliated colleges with CPP Certificate being a BSc(Forensic Science) student?

Hello friends, I am doing BSc in Forensic Science under Centre for Participatory Program of Bharathiar University. I want to do MSc in any other affiliated college. So, with this CPP certificate I can get admission for MSc course?

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  2. What is the date of start of online registration for MSc Program under Calicut University and affiliated colleges?
  3. Which colleges in Mumbai are affiliated by Pune University
  4. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  5. Do I have to apply for the colleges and give their exams which are affiliated by the IMU separately after qualifying IMUCET? Will I get admission to IMU affiliated colleges directly?
  6. Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  8. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  9. Eligibility to get 9th admission in any CBSE affiliated school for 14 years old candidate?
  10. Can I get admission in M.Sc Forensic Science being a B.Sc Biology student? Information regarding this course and the colleges offering this course?
  11. How to do regular M.Com?
  12. Is it possible to do B.Sc. in Computer Science after 3 years Diploma in EE?
  13. Value of CPP course done from Bharathiyar University?
  14. Colleges affiliated to JNTUH offering BSc(Agriculture) to 12th CBSE student with 65% marks?
  15. How to get admission in WBUT affiliated colleges for engineering?
  16. Can I change my school after 10th exam while am preparing for IIT?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc in utkal university at environmental science?
  18. Colleges offering MSc Forensic Science in Kerala? Entrance exam and Fee sturcture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?