22nd April 2018, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I get my certificate via courier if completed MA(English) from CSJMU 8 years ago?

Hello, I have passed my MA in English from Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University(CSJMU) 8 years ago. I didn't get my certificate yet. I live in West Bengal. Can I get my certificate by courier? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get the Certificate of B.Lib and M.Lib which I completed 2 years ago?
  2. How can I apply to get Original Certificate if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course 2 years ago?
  3. Will I be considered last year passout if completed M.Phil 2 years ago but got certificate last year?
  4. How can I get my Pass Certificate after completing BLIS from KSOU around 3 years ago?
  5. How can I get my original certificate if completed distance MPhil(Political Science) from Vinayaka Mission University around 10 years ago?
  6. How can I get MSc(Botany) Original Pass Certificate of VMU if completed around 6 years ago? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to get Leaving Certificate for a candidate who has completed correspondence MCom around 10 years ago from Pune University?
  8. How can I verify my certificate if completed Veterinary Pharmacy Diploma from Vinayaka Mission University around 8 years ago?
  9. When I will get my Graduation certificate of KSOU?
  10. Can I do Company Secretary course at the age of 30 years after completing M.Com 3 years ago?
  11. Universities which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 25 years ago?
  12. How to take admission in CSJMU Kanpur after passing intermediate with 57.9%?
  13. Validity of migration certificate to get Post Graduation admission for a graduate with 5 years gap?
  14. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  15. Can I get admission in M.Sc(Chemistry) or M.Sc (Maths) in CSJMU campus?
  16. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  17. What is the validity period of an OBC Category Caste certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
15th May 2018, 02:13 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get my certificate via courier if completed MA(English) from CSJMU 8 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have passed my MA in English from Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University(CSJMU) 8 years ago. I didn't get my certificate yet. I live in West Bengal. Can I get my certificate by courier? Please let me know asap.
There is no such facility available of getting certificate from the Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University through courier or by post. If you want certificate in MA English then all you need to do is visit the official page of university.

- Go to Online application degree certifiacte

- You need to fill the form where you need to mention your information like your name, father's name, date of birth, home address, year of passing, roll number etc.

- After you fill the required information, you will be taken to the next page where you need to pay a sum of Rs that information you will be getting once you fill the page.

- Payment can be done via online mode or via offline mode only. For offline mode you need to visit the HDFC bank or ICICI bank to pay the fees.

- Once you have payed the fees, you will be receiving a phone call from the university and a stipulated date will be provided to collect the certifiacte.

- Certificate can only be received in the University office by showing the challan fees, admit card and mark sheet.

For more information you can go to the official link of university where all the information has been provided. The link is also available to collect the certificate.

15th May 2018, 07:55 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Can I get my certificate via courier if completed MA(English) from CSJMU 8 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don't think it would be possible, you will have to visit the university once and apply for the same. you will have to clear all the due with the university if any, will have to attest your application for degree from different deapartment, Library, Canteen etc. Then you should get your degree on the same day if the person who issues the degree is available. In some cases a candidate is asked to visit the university office on the next day.

As far as getting your degree via courier, you should contact the university office to see if anything can be done in this regard. They only can let you know if they can deliver the degree to your address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?