17th September 2020, 12:58 PM
Navisha@123

Can I get PhD(Homoeopathy) admission with stipend in any Government affiliated university?

Hello everyone, I would like to know the process for doing PhD in Homoeopathy course. I want to join any Government university with stipend. Can I get stipend and admission in any Government affiliated university?

19th September 2020, 08:53 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get PhD(Homoeopathy) admission with stipend in any Government affiliated university?

Yes , You can get Phd ( Homoeopathy ) admission in any government college.

You have clear any National level entrance exam like UGC NET.

To get stipend also you have to go through counselling procedure of respective exam.
22nd September 2020, 02:00 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get PhD(Homoeopathy) admission with stipend in any Government affiliated university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navisha@123 View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know the process for doing PhD in Homoeopathy course. I want to join any Government university with stipend. Can I get stipend and admission in any Government affiliated university?
PhD Homeopathy colleges listed below:-
-Bharati Vidyapeeth Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune
-Homeopathy University, Jaipur
-Tantia University, Sri Ganganagar
-Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati

**Enhancement /revision ff stipend of PG and Ph.D schoolers of 6 national institute of The ministry of AYUSH listed below:-
-AIIA: All India Institute Of Ayurveda,
-NIS: National Institute of Siddha ,
-National Institute of Homeopathy,
-National Institute of Unani Medicine ,
-Institute of postgraduate Teaching & Research in Ayurveda,
-National Institute of Ayurveda

***PG and PhD scholars in All National Institutes under Ministry of Ayush will get enhanced stipend ranging from Rs.51072 to 54589 per month

***PG stipend : 51072
PhD stipend : 54589
DA: 5%
PG stipend : 48640+ DA 5%
PhD Stipend : 51990+ DA 5%

###You need to apply and clear the entrance exam with good score rank card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?