27th December 2018, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a PhD position in any university in USA? List all universities name and application procedure.

Hello, I have completed my M.Sc Microbiology with distinction from National college, affiliated to Tribhuvan University, Nepal. I have worked as an Assistant Research Fellow in the prestigious institution Nepal Academy of Science and Technology, as a Microbiologist in a research lab, as a lecture in a college and am still working as a technical expert in International Certification Services. I have a GRE score 298 and IELTS score 7. Can you please help me find a University in USA where I can apply for PhD with the documents I have. I really look forward to hearing from you positively.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?