18th October 2017, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get promotion at higher post in government services after completion of BA course?

I'm in UPP (Uttar Pradesh Police) and I'm also in BA 1st year. So, my question is that, can I get the higher post in my government service after completing BA? What type of preparation do I need to do? Will be helpful if you can give me the details soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get promotion in Eastern Railway if I complete diploma course?
  2. What should I do next after doing BSc
  3. Whether a CA is eligible for direct promotional exam of ICICI Bank or will he have to pass through the normal eligibility criteria?
  4. Is it beneficial to study B.Ed being a BBA graduate? What is the scope of B.Ed?
  5. What should I do after graduation? I have completed BSc in chemistry
  6. Is it possible for me to get promotion in elementary school after completion of B.Sc Botany course?
  7. How much percentage of reservation is provided to ST, SC and OBC in Indian Government Services and Promotion
  8. Next step after B.E. to join IRS? How many SC and Ex-Servicemen quotas are available?
  9. Can I take admission in B.Tech Mechanical after diploma in Automobile through lateral entry?
  10. What can I do after final year M.A? Which is a better option between BSc PCM?
  11. How to start a good career after completing B.Pharmacy
  12. Will my B.Tech degree in electrical engineering from K.S.O.U. through distance learning program be accepted by government for promotion?
  13. What is the scope in industrial engineering after M.Tech?
  14. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How much will be the total cost to complete CS course after completion of M.Com? Benefit of doing this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  16. Basic and gross salary of fresher CDSE, IAS and IPS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  18. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
19th October 2017, 08:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get promotion at higher post in government services after completion of BA course?

According to my knowledge you are eligible for promotion.
But for this you should go through departmental examination and after clearing it only you will be eligible for promotion.
You can also try in other sector after completing graduation. You get various opportunities after completing graduation.
20th October 2017, 01:55 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get promotion at higher post in government services after completion of BA course?

Promotion in your public sector job depends on
>> Higher level of education , thus i will request you to do post graduation after your BA
>> If your performance on current cadre is good and satisfying , your senior will recommend for your promotion and displacement.
>> Also by giving different level of departmental exam you can get promotion in UP Police.
>> In departmental exams you need to prepare topics like Quantitative aptitude , Logical reasoning, Departmental Questions and articles, Other General knowledge questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?