7th July 2011, 07:07 PM
Sarita rana

Can I get scholarship after scoring 75% in 1st semester? I am doing B.Tech from ECE

Respected sir/madam
i had scored
69%marks in 10th(CBSE)
ii)78%marks in 12th(CBSE)
AT present i am doing. B.tec(2nd year,ECE) from piet(patiala institute of engrr n technolog.y)in patiala affialiated by ptu(punjab technical university)jalander.I Got 75%marks in 1st sem..u want to knw about schlorship...could u please suggest me some schlorship..if i am eligible for them..my father is in army n his annual income is less.we are 3 siblings..i belongs to ST.hoping fr ur help...

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get scholarship if I have topped my University in the first semester exam?
  2. Can I get scholarship after scoring 75% in 1st semester? I am doing B.Tech from ECE
  3. Can I get any scholarship after scoring 80.87% in 10th, 74% in 12th, 73.43% in 1st semester of diploma civil engineering
  4. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  5. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 9.85 CGPA in 1st semester of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  6. Is it difficult to get loan if awarded scholarship for B.Tech 1st semester student?
  7. How to seek admission in M.Tech in ECE after doing B.Tech in ECE 2nd semester
  8. Procedure and eligibility to get scholarship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  9. How can I apply for 1st Renewal if forgot the Id Number of MHRD Scholarship?
  10. Will I get scholarship of 1st semester after qualifying for GPAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th?
  12. How to get the scholarship if I have not yet received it from inspired scholarship?
  13. Scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester candidate whose father's income is Rs. 1,00,000 per annum?
  14. Can I get GATE scholarship if failed in one subject of M.Tech 1st semester exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will I get INSPIRE Scholarship if scored 69% in 1st semester of B.Sc Chemistry?
  16. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if pursuing B.Tech 1st year?
  17. Is OC B.Tech students eligible to get the scholarship after scoring 81% marks in 1st year of the course?
  18. How to avail scholarship for future studies after scoring 95% marks in 1st standard?
27th May 2015, 01:28 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get scholarship after scoring 75% in 1st semester? I am doing B.Tech from ECE

There are various options which you try. The government as well as the private organisations make continuous effort so that the economically weak but bright students can get a regular financial assistance and their education is not halted because of the economic factors. Some of the schemes are as listed below-

>> The KVPY scholarship scheme. It is a scheme given by govt. of India and provides a a great support to the students like you.

>> NTPC's scholarship for Engineering students- But it is only for the SC/ST and physically handicapped students. If you lie in any of this criteria then you can check out this.

>> Sahu Jain Trust - Educational Scholarships

>> Another scheme is a scheme given by LIC. It is called the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme.

>> Narotam Sekhsaria Engineering Scholarship Programme

>> The scholarship from the state government. like in Uttar Pradesh, scholarship is given to the economically weak students. you can avail those if you lie in any of that criteria.

>>N.E.S.T. scholarships: Science, Medical & Engineering students- An exam is conducted for that. clearing which will only make you eligible for the scheme.

>> Also, for earning money, forums like these are a good option. Not only will you earn money but your knowledge about different things will also expand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?