11th November 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in government college in India? I have passed 12th science and want to join BSc in Agriculture

My son now studying in +2 Science he want to join B.Sc. in Agrl. Forest & Environment. In three Courses which is the best and how can we get the seat in Govt. Colleges in India.

MR.G.DAS
BHUBANESWAR

19th June 2012, 12:08 PM
kengtha

Default Re: Can I get a seat in government college in India? I have passed 12th science and want to join BSc in Agriculture

Bsc in Agriculture is best as India is agricultural country and now new methods are being incorporated by government of India for better production and better agricultural activities.
So,Agriculture will be in demand in future as government is aiming at improving agriculture and condition of farmers.However,forest and environment are also good course and will have good demand in future.
For agriculture course,one has to clear AIEEE or entrance exam of the State to get into good institution.
19th June 2012, 08:48 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Default Re: Can I get a seat in government college in India? I have passed 12th science and want to join BSc in Agriculture

Bsc in Agriculture is best as India is agricultural country and now new methods are being incorporated by government of India for better production and better agricultural activities.
So,Agriculture will be in demand in future as government is aiming at improving agriculture and condition of farmers.However,forest and environment are also good course and will have good demand in future.
For agriculture course,one has to clear AIEEE or entrance exam of the State to get into good institution.
20th June 2012, 09:45 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Here are the details of B.Sc (Agriculture) course including duration, eligibility, admission criteria, selection procedure, course fees and syllabus.

Duration:- 4 years

Eligibility:- Pass 10 + 2 in Science stream.
INSTITUTES AND COLLEGES IN INDIA OFFERING AGRICULTURE

UNIVERSITIES/COLLEGES COURSE OFFERED
ELIGIBILITY
ALLAHABAD AGRICULTURE INST.
(DEEMED UNIV.) B.Sc. Ag. 12th with Agri.Sc 50%
BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY,
INST.OF AGRI.SC. B.Sc. Ag. 12th with Agri.Sc/Science
G.B.PANT COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE B.Sc. Ag. 12thwithAgri.Sc./Bio/Maths.
CCSU COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, HISSAR B.Sc. Ag. (Hons) 10+2 with Phy./ Chem./Bio.
60%
RCA, UDAIPUR B.Sc. Ag. (Hons) 10+2
AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY, LUDHIANA.
B.Sc. Ag. 10+2 Phy./ Chem./Bio.
50%.
SKN COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE B.Sc. Ag. (Hons.) 10+2
COA, BIKANER B.Sc. Ag. (Hons) 10+2
MDSU, AJMER B.Sc. Ag. (Hons.) 10+2
NG RANGA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY. B.Sc. Ag. 10+2
21st June 2012, 09:14 PM
GURINDER BILLING

UNIVERSITIES/COLLEGES COURSE OFFERED
ELIGIBILITY
(DEEMED UNIV.) B.Sc. Ag. 12th with Agri.Sc 50%
INST.OF AGRI.SC. B.Sc. Ag. 12th with Agri.Sc/Science
G.B.PANT COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE B.Sc. Ag. 12thwithAgri.Sc./Bio/Maths.
CCSU COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, HISSAR B.Sc. Ag. (Hons) 10+2 with Phy./ Chem./Bio.
60%
RCA, UDAIPUR B.Sc. Ag. (Hons) 10+2
B.Sc. Ag. 10+2 Phy./ Chem./Bio.
50%
ALL THE BEST...
21st June 2012, 09:18 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Yes you can get dear!!
you can try in following universitues:-
SKN COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE
ALL THE BEST...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?