19th July 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get selection in NDA if cleared 12th Maths compartmental exam?

Hello Sir,
Unfortunately I got compartment in Maths but now I have cleared my compartmental exam of 12th Maths. I want to join NDA so kindly tell me now can I get selection in NDA or not? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
20th July 2016, 02:12 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get selection in NDA if cleared 12th Maths compartmental exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Unfortunately I got compartment in Maths but now I have cleared my compartmental exam of 12th Maths. I want to join NDA so kindly tell me now can I get selection in NDA or not? Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes you are eligible to sit for the NDA Exam as long as you satisfy the age criteria.

NDA Eligibility Criteria:-

-You need to be a citizen of India.
-To join the army wing you need to complete the 10+2 examination conducted by a State Board or University and get the pass marks in it.
-To join the Air Force or Naval wing you need to successfully pass the class 12 exam of a recognized board plus they also needs to have physics and mathematics at 10+2 level.
-The minimum age limit is 16 and a half years and the maximum age limit is 19 years.
-This exam can be given only by the unmarried male candidates of our country.
-Girls cannot give this exam.
-You also need to undergo a medical examination recommended by the Services Selection Board.

Official Website: www.nda.nic.in/
20th July 2016, 02:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get selection in NDA if cleared 12th Maths compartmental exam?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. NDA/NA entrance examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice every year for recruitment of candidates into different wings of Defence. The eligibility criteria for this examination is that candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board.

For Indian Air force and Navy, mathematics and physics is necessary in 10+2. Yes, if you have cleared your compartment in mathematics then you can apply for this examination. The age limit for this examination is 16.5-19.5 years for unmarried male candidates. The important dates for NDA II of this year exam is over now. You must wait for notification of NDA I that will be conducted in 2017.

For latest updates regarding this examination, please visit official website of UPSC, http://www.upsc.gov.in.
20th July 2016, 04:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can get selected in National Defence Academy but for that you must have passed your 12th with at least 60% marks from recognised board.
You must have passed XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Age limit should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.
20th July 2016, 08:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Yes, you are eligible for NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
20th July 2016, 08:57 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

You can join NDA after completion of (10+2).

NDA Eligibility
- You must be Indian Citizen.
- You should be unmarried male.
- Your age should be between 16.5 to 19 years on 1st January of the examination year.
- You should have passed (10+2) in any stream for Army wing & (10+2) in science stream with maths for Naval & Air Force wings.
- You must be physically and mentally fit.

Exam Pattern
- Paper I : Maths (300 Marks , 2.5 Hours)
- Paper II : General Ability ( 600 Marks , 2.5 Hours)

- Total Questions : 270
- Total Marks : 900

NDA Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click "Online Application Form for Various Examination of UPSC".
- Fill the application form in "Part-I Registration" & "Part-II Registration".
- In Part-I , You have to enter your personal details and education details. Varify all details & Click "I Agree". You will get Registration ID.
- In Part-II , You have to pay application fee & Upload the required scanned documents.
- Read declaration & Click "Agree" to submit your application.

NDA Important Dates
- Notification Release : 18th June , 2016
- Last Date of Registration : 15th July , 2016
- NDA Exam : 18th September , 2016
21st July 2016, 12:58 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy Examination.

Eligibility criteria for this examination:

1. You must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board of India. For Navy and Air Force, you must have taken science stream with mathematics. If you have failed in mathematics then passed the subject in compartment examination then also, you are eligible for NDA examination.

2. Age criteria: 16.5-19.5 years. No upper age relaxation applicable to candidate of any category.

3. You must be unmarried male Indian citizen to apply for this exam.
8th April 2017, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

If someone gets compartment in his class 12 boards but get selected in NDA but gets its result its compartment result in august is he eligible to give the interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?