5th August 2022, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I get slected in BSc after 12th?

Rerespected sir i have completed my 12th in science can i get admission in bsc?

8th August 2022, 11:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get slected in BSc after 12th?

The basic educational qualification required to study BSc is a candidate must have studied Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a minimum score of 50% marks in 10+2 from a recognized board. The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years. BSc admissions are done both on the basis of entrance examinations and through merit lists. The minimum score and the admission procedure may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
10th August 2022, 08:28 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc Courses admission process after 12th Science:-

After completing their 12th, students can directly apply to the top colleges. Students who have scored maximum marks in their 12th have higher chances of getting selected.

Some colleges prefer a student based on merit.
11th August 2022, 11:41 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. Students can apply directly to the best colleges to pursue a BSc course after finishing class 12th in science. Students that received the highest possible grade in their 12th grade have a better chance of being chosen. Some colleges favor students based on their academic merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?