14th March 2022, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a software job with 10th class distance certificate?

I have completed my inter and graduation in regular mode, but in 10th class my age was 14 in aadhar card, they said in your aadhar card your age is 14, so you are not eligible for writing these exams, but the truth is my age is 15 in 10th class. college principal said you should apply for private certificate. after i got a private certificate
is there any problem in software field and government sector please sir/madam solve my doubt

16th March 2022, 11:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a software job with 10th class distance certificate?

Those who complete their degree in regular mode are given preference for job.

One can get software job depending on their knowledge and experience.
As you have completed your 12th and graduation in regular mode , you can apply for job.

For getting job candidate must have scored atleast 65% and above throughout their academic without any backlog and education gap.

And those who have completed B.tech in computer science and have knowledge of C++ , java , Python etc are also eligible for job.

Thus you can apply for job in any if the company , if you meet their eligibility criteria or else you can gain experience in some small private company and then apply for some big IT company.
17th March 2022, 05:05 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a software job with 10th class distance certificate?

Yes, you may get software job according to your knowledge. This will not create any problem for getting job as you have done 10th from distance education. Salary may differ from other those are regular candidate. But opportunity will be same based on your performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?