26th December 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I give GATE computer science while working with Infosys?

Im have done b.e in electronics.......im currently working working with infosys so im converted in a computer geek and am loving it...........can i give gate in computer science and apply to any psu?...............plz help

Related Questions:
  1. What are the probable dates for Infosys walkin?
  2. Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Computer Science Engineering?
  3. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  4. How can I prepare for GATE entrance exam? I am a 3rd year computer science student
  5. What is the value of M.Sc. (Computer Science) degree in MNCs ? -- [New]
  6. Is it better to study abroad instead of working in Infosys?
  7. How to do summer training in IBM, HCl, TCS, Infosys after completing 4th semester of computer science and engineering
  8. Is MSc in anatomy course available in JIPMER?
  9. Best Books to prepare for GATE Exam for Computer Science stream?
  10. Are e.c.e students eligible for GATE exam for computer science?
  11. Three years of experience is necessary to apply for PGT post?
  12. How can I give GATE exam in computer science?
  13. Is this possible for me to do M.Tech in Electronics during night time from University of Pune having qualified in GATE Exam and currently working in Infosys?
  14. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
  15. How to get admission in M.Tech through GATE with 42 marks? I have completed B.Tech from government engineering college in computer science stream
  16. Can I get a job in Infosys after doing MSc computer science?
  17. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How should I prepare for GATE computer science? Best coaching centers in Jaipur?
23rd April 2012, 06:59 AM
samrat2512

Default Re: Can I give GATE computer science while working with Infosys?

Hello sir,
I have completed MCA. Can I give gate exam and what is the eligibility for it
23rd April 2012, 09:02 AM
rounak_online

Dear friend
Any person who is working or not working can give gate..There is no as such criteria. All depends up to you. And as all of us know maximum number of PSU's now take through PSU's so its easy to crack . just you have to understand the pattern.
Try to solve 10 years gate questions to understand the pattern first. Dont try to solve all question. Do only ur best parts.
thanks
20th March 2013, 10:51 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im have done b.e in electronics.......im currently working working with infosys so im converted in a computer geek and am loving it...........can i give gate in computer science and apply to any psu?...............plz help
yes you can apply for it and you can continue with your job also..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?