16th July 2013, 11:10 PM
jstsabir@

Can I give IES exam with electronics and electrical branch

Can i give ies exam with electronics and electrical branch

Related Questions:
  1. Can electronics and instrumentation branch students apply for IES serve? What are the other options available for UPSC exam?
  2. Can I give the IES exam as an electronics and communication student under ETC branch?
  3. Is IAS exam only for B.Tech in Civil, Electrical, Electronics and Mechanical branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do prepare for IES and GATE? Books to be referred?
  5. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  6. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  8. Names of the books that I should refer for IES exam? My branch is electrical
  9. What should I do to prepare for IES with Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  10. What is the syllabus of IES for electronics and electrical branch?
  11. Previous year questions of ntpc and drdo exam of electrical and electronics branch
  12. Can I give IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Electronics?
  13. What are the job opportunities for Electrical and Electronics Branch in Germany?
  14. Can a graduate from electrical and electronics branch appear for IES?
  15. Eligibility for PSUs recruitment by changing the branch through GATE and IES exams? -- [New]
  16. Preparation of upsc for IES
  17. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces?
  18. Details about IES and PSU exam?
14th July 2014, 01:04 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give IES exam with electronics and electrical branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstsabir@ View Post
Can i give ies exam with electronics and electrical branch
If you have completed B.E/B.Tech in electronics and electrical branch then you are eligible to apply for IES entrance examination. The candidate who are qualified in bachelor of engineering course are eligible to apply for IES entrance examination.

IES ie :- (Indian Engineering Services) and this entrance exam conducted by UPSC. IES examination conducted for the purpose of recruit engineers the streams like ,Engineering services Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics and telecommunication Engineering.

Eligibility criteria for IES Examination :-

~Applicants should be citizen of India .

Applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree in engineering in any specialization from any recognized Institution

(or)

Applicant should have completed M.sc degree or Equivalent Examination in Wireless Communications / Electronics / Radio Physics / Radio Engineering from recongized university.

Your age should be 21 years to 30 years and the relaxation is given to SC/ST candidates for 5 years / OBC candidates for 3 years / Physically challenged candidates for 10 years .

For more information please visit here:- http://upsconline.nic.in/
15th July 2014, 02:57 AM
prasad v g

Secured eighty five percebt in tenth and fifty eight percent in puc and fifty two percent in engineering am i eligilble to work in syntel compney??
22nd July 2014, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Is an machanical&automotive engg.can eligible for IES EXAM??
5th April 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for IES exam for Electrical while I'm having degree in Electronics Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?