27th June 2022, 10:26 AM
palakpandey20

Can I give mathematics exams from NIOS(national institute of open schooling)?

I am a PCB student. Currently I am in 11 standard. I want to continue mathematics along with biology but no school nearby me has PCMB as a stream. So, can I give mathematics exams from NIOS(national institute of open schooling) ?.
Please do tell when I should give exam and the procedure .🙏

29th June 2022, 01:17 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give mathematics exams from NIOS(national institute of open schooling)?

Yes, you can give Mathematics examination from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling). The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed the secondary education from a recognized board. The minimum age to take admission to 10+2 is 15 years as of 31st July of the current year.

I am also giving you the NIOS website link for your reference that is https://nios.ac.in/
29th June 2022, 09:10 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give mathematics exams from NIOS(national institute of open schooling)?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open School.
It is a well known board for open schooling.
It is a Ministry of Human Resource Department, Government of India.

Yes, you can apply only for Mathematics examination of 12th from NIOS through on demand examination policy.
For this you have to fill a registered from if on demand examination either through NIOS offices available Generally in all cities or through their website.
It will be better to contact NIOS offices to the on demand examination policy.
29th June 2022, 09:40 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply only for mathematics examination of 12th from NIOS through on demand examination policy. For this you have to fill a registered form if on demand examination either through NIOS offices available generally in all cities of through their website.
It will be better to contact NIOS offices to the on demand examination policy.
30th June 2022, 12:47 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

You can certainly appear for three subjects in NIOS, but remember a pass certificate can only be obtained if and only if you have passed five subjects. For this, you can either appear for five subjects from NIOS or just transfer marks of any two subject which you obtained in CBSE and get a pass certificate from NIOS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?