11th March 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I give PCS exam in Mumbai if I live in Mumbai but graduated from UP board?

I live in Mumbai ,can I give pcs exam in Mumbai? And I'mgradute from up bord .

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a god job in Mumbai after 10th with 61% and 12th with 62% under OBC category? -- [New]
  2. Does St. Xavier's college offer Geography Hons?
  3. List of MSCIT colleges in Mumbai? I have graduated this year
  4. Which courses to exams I have to give after my HSC board exam? Best colleges for the same in Maharashtra preferably in Mumbai?
  5. List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  6. Is it compulsory to go personally for late submission of CET form with rs 1000 fine? Can somebody else in Mumbai get the job done for me?
  7. When will i get the registration form in Mumbai for CS? I live in Virar
  8. How can I get admission in B.Pharmacy in Mumbai college? I have scored 54% in HSc exam
  9. List of best colleges as per my marks in MAH CET?
  10. List of Polytechnic colleges in Mumbai for doing Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to give Karnataka CET for medical? I was born and educated in Mumbai
  12. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  13. Am I eligible for P.hD in Gandhian philosophy? I've done masters in management from Mumbai university
  14. List of engineering colleges for Chemical Engineering near Mumbai?
  15. In which college of Maharashtra should I apply for D.Ed course through correspondence in English Medium?
  16. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  17. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  18. Can I get admission for B-Pharmacy course having completed 10+2 in non medical stream?
31st July 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give PCS exam in Mumbai if I live in Mumbai but graduated from UP board?

I live in delhi and i m gradute from BHU [VARANASI] can i give pcs exam in mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?