1st June 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What will be the fee structure?

Can i go for agri bsc after i secure 56 percentage.
What will be the fee structure of it

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What will be the fee structure?
  2. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  5. What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  6. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure of BSc Agriculture in Tamilnadu?
  8. Fee structure for B.Sc in Agriculture being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Nursing?
  9. List of the Agriculture BSc colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  10. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  11. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  12. What is the fee structure of BSc Agriculture in Tamilnadu?
  13. Can I take admission in AG BSc after scoring 85% in vocational agriculture? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  14. What is the fee structure in BSc Agriculture in Maharashtra best university? I have passed 75.5% inter BSc
  15. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  16. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture in SV Agriculture University Tirupati after securing 32000 in EAMCET?
  17. What is the fee structure for BSc agriculture in Karnataka?
  18. Best colleges for B.Sc(Agriculture or Horticulture) after PU with 56%? Fee structure for the same?
2nd July 2012, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What will be the fee structure?

List of agbsc colleges in andhra pradesh
22nd May 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What will be the fee structure?

I want to know about the fee structure of B.Sc biochemistry with nano technology in sree narayana guru college,palakad
30th April 2017, 10:27 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course.

Duration = Four years.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage.

FEE - Rs. 20000 to 25000 per semster.

ELIGIBILITY = Applicants must have passed 12th with PCB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?