9th January 2013, 10:21 PM
sajadabdulla

Can I go for B.Arch entrance exam if I dont know how to draw?

i dont know how to draw.so,can i go for b arch entrance examination?

22nd September 2014, 11:02 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for B.Arch entrance exam if I dont know how to draw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajadabdulla View Post
i dont know how to draw.so,can i go for b arch entrance examination?

It is difficult for you to attend the B.Arch entrance exam, because drawing Test is necessary for B.Arch entrance exam. JEE conducts common entrance exam for both the architecture and engineering courses. The entrance exam is based on Objective type with multiple choice. The subjects which are covered for the exam are Mathematics, Chemistry, Drawing and Aptitude. Here I refer some books for B.Arch entrance exam.

Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
Architecture Entrance by P.K. Mishra
B Arch Exam Guide by PK Mishra etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?