3rd January 2013, 05:23 PM
vmsaritha

Can I go for B.Ed examination after doing BSc computer science and M.A Engineering?

i've done B.Sc(Comp.Sc) & M.A(Eng) can i go for b.ed examination conducted by the gov of from AP ? if so where n when can i get the application form & prospectus . Pls guide.
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. List of undergraduate courses in IGNOU open university?
  3. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  4. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  5. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  6. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  8. Can I go for B.Ed examination after doing BSc computer science and M.A Engineering?
  9. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  10. Am I eligible to write TNPSC Group I, Group II examination? I am studying BSc computer science final year
  11. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  12. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  13. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  14. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  15. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  16. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  17. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  18. Difference between BCA and BSc? Is Computer Science a different area or does it come under computer engineering? Is B.Tech better than BSc?
17th July 2014, 02:00 AM
Prathmic09

Default Re: Can I go for B.Ed examination after doing BSc computer science and M.A Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmsaritha View Post
i've done B.Sc(Comp.Sc) & M.A(Eng) can i go for b.ed examination conducted by the gov of from AP ? if so where n when can i get the application form & prospectus . Pls guide.
Thanks.
As per your educational qualification you are eligible for B. Ed course. Graduation or equivalent qualification in any discipline with 50% is required to be eligible for B. Ed course. Since, you didn't your graduation marks here. So, If you have scored more than 50% in graduation course, you are eligible for B. Ed course for sure.

There are lots of institutions in India offers B. Ed course and separate entrance examination will be conducted by the institution itself. Normally, the entrance examination notification held during the month of April/May and the entrance examination will be held during the month of June. You can get the application form from the Institution counter office or download from the official website of the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?