29th August 2013, 11:54 AM
jaiswal suman

Can I go for Banking or MBA? I am a 3rd year student of BBA

I am a 3rd year student of BBA. Should i go for banking or MBA? Which is better?

1st January 2016, 12:25 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for Banking or MBA? I am a 3rd year student of BBA

Yes, anyone can go for Banking or MBA after completing Graduation degree.

To apply for job in banks, you have to appear for the IBPS exam .

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection . IBPS provides its service to all Public Sector Banks, Regional Rural Banks, SBI, RBI, NABARD and SIDBI which are its regular member organizations.

IBPS conducts exams for various posts in banking sector.

The eligibility for the IBPS Clerk are as under:-

-The candidate should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 28 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The eligibility to apply for IBPS P.O. exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have a graduation degree with minimum 60%(55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 30 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

MBA stands for Master in Business Administration .

One can join MBA course through entrance exams like CAT,MAT,XAT,SNAP,IBSAT .

The eligibility criteria for getting admission in MBA degree are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed graduation degree with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks from a recognized university .

-The candidate who are appearing in the final year of their degree course can also apply for the exam .

-There is no restriction on upper age limit to apply for the MBA degree .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?