21st December 2011, 02:39 PM
D.p.nimavat

Can I go for further studies in Medical Sciences after completion of B.Sc with any of the subjects of Chemistry, Zoology and Botany?

am in b.sc with chemistry,zoology and botany in gujarat,,
can i go for further studies in medical sciences by doing b.sc in any of above subjects,, or can i do m.sc in agriculture after b.sc in botany?
,,hope i'll get answer soon,,
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  2. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  4. Which subject to choose for MSc? I have passed my BSc exam
  5. Courses available for B.Sc Medical Science passed candidate having Botany, Zoology & Chemistry subjects?
  6. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  7. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
  8. Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany subjects
  9. Can I do MBA or LLB after completing MSc in microbiology?
  10. As a science student can I do any research programme after BSc(Botany Zoology and Chemistry)?
  11. What to do after completing BSc in subjects of Zoology, Botany, Chemistry and Environmental Science
  12. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  13. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry or Microbiology after doing BSc Hons 4 years programme having subjects of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
  14. Which option subject is preferred for chemical engineering for indian forest exam
  15. Which Masters course can I apply for after completion of B.Sc with 48% in Botany and Zoology?
  16. What should I study further after completing B.Sc related to Zoology? -- [New]
  17. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  18. Career Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with 48%?
21st December 2011, 05:56 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I go for further studies in Medical Sciences after completion of B.Sc with any of the subjects of Chemistry, Zoology and Botany?

Dear pal,
Having completed your bachelor degree in science you are eligible to do various masters degree course .
As you are interested in medical science you can apply for the MBBS course available in various college. You can also apply for AIPMT exam. You can also apply for the entrance exam conducted by the state government. If you prefer to appear in the entrance exam then you need to do a good preparation without which you will not be able to clear the exam.
Other than mbbs you can also apply for various other courses namely pharmacy, master in botany or chemistry or zoology.
16th August 2012, 03:27 PM
khushi smile

Default Re: Can I go for further studies in Medical Sciences after completion of B.Sc with any of the subjects of Chemistry, Zoology and Botany?

i have done my bsc in che ,botony and zoology , can i get admission in dentertry field ?
29th October 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

am bsc student with subjects botany zoology and chemistry can i go to bvsc[bachlor of veternari science] after completing of my 3 years degree am from gulbarga karnataka
29th September 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I go in MBBS after doing B.S Hons in Zoology ???
21st May 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

MBA is the right choice for me after doing B.Sc with(zoology,botany,chemistry) and also tell me about MBA subjects releated to my study?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?