6th July 2022, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I got job in Wipro or IT fields having 52% in 12th?

I have completed my degree of bsc statistics with 77% but In my 12th with 52%. Can I got job in Wipro or IT fields?

9th July 2022, 07:47 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I got job in Wipro or IT fields having 52% in 12th?

Eligibility criteria required to get job in Wipro company:

The basic eligibility criteria required to get job in Wipro Corporate is given below,

Name of the Company- Wipro

@ Candidiates must have completed Bachelor's degree in concerned discipline from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

@ The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% Mark's.

@ Also most of the top MNC companies requires candidates to have minimum 50% Mark's throughout the academics to be eligible. As far as my best knowledge is concerned you may not be eligible for applying for either Wipro or Top MNC IT companies with just 52% Mark's in 12th class.

@ But still there are chances of getting hired in some local registered IT companies with your mentioned criteria. After gaining some years of experience, you can look forward to apply for MNC companies later on.
10th July 2022, 06:00 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you may get job but generally companies have criteria of 60% overall. TCS/WIPRO/Infy look for the candidates having score more than 55% in 10th and 12th, but candidates have to score atleast 60% in Graduation(B. Tech/Bsc/BCA etc).
13th July 2022, 10:07 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for many vacancies in IT companies for the following posts:

Content Analyst.
Consultant.
Research Associate.
Data Analyst and many more.

The eligibility for getting job in Wipro is the candidate shall have to score minimum 60% marks in graduation degree. As you already had score more than 60%, hence you are eligible to apply for a job in Wipro whenever there is vacancies for B.Sc. candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?