20th April 2019, 06:55 PM
Ranjuuh

Can I be a government school teacher in Karnataka after completion of B.Ed?

I'm B. Sc Microbiology graduate. I want to be a government school teacher. Shall I join B.Ed? Do I get a chance to work? I heard that only PCM students will be appointed, so I want a clear this information. Can anybody please update me about the correct criteria? I'm from Karnataka.

25th April 2019, 07:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be a government school teacher in Karnataka after completion of B.Ed?

Yes definitely if you want to become a teacher then you are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Education degree course after completing your Bachelor of Science in microbiology.
You have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the particular University.
25th April 2019, 10:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be a government school teacher in Karnataka after completion of B.Ed?

In order to be a government school teacher in Karnataka you have to pursue B.Ed two years degree course after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology.
After completion of B.Ed course you will have to appear for TET examination.
2nd May 2019, 09:06 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Yes, if you want to become a teacher then you are eligible to pursue B. Ed two years degree course after completion of your B. Sc in Microbiology. After completion of B. Ed course you will have to appear for TET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?